Friday, April 26, 2013

Good Read

Recently read "AFTER VISITING FRIENDS" by Michael Hainey.  I read a review of the book in the Tampa Bay Tribune describing the investigative reporting by Hainey, an editor for GQ.  The review interested me because the author was investigating the circumstances of his father's death in 1970 at the age of 35.

The book did not disappoint...I had a hard time putting it down. And I can assure anyone who gets the chance to read it, Michael Hainey invested a full measure of investigation and a whole lot more attention to detail than I could  (as evidenced by the fact that I cut off his last name while scanning the book cover pictured above)!  Don't rub your eyes to focus the photo on the cover...it's meant to be blurry. Unlike Michael Hainey's story which I found intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. No comment is a dumb one unless you disagree with something I've posted. In which case you're not dumb, you're just wrong!